Price : From Rs. 6,500 Per Person
A great way to experience the outdoors with a mix of history, nature and activity all in one trip. The amazing natural beauty will make you come back for more.
What to expect :
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bekal Fort, Kasaragod, Kasaragod District, Kerala
Tour of Bekal fort, the largest and most impeccably preserved fort of Kerala.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valiyaparamba Backwaters, Bekal, Kasaragod District, Kerala
Board an houseboat for a lunch cruise on the backwaters. Get immersed in the calmness and enjoy the picturesque riverside
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Kavvayi Islands, Kannur, Kannur District, Kerala
At Kavvayi, embark on an exciting and easy to experience kayaking trip. No previous experience required.
Duration: 2 hours
Traveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate