Terms and conditions of use
The following terms and conditions apply to customers of the site www.gokannur.in
This website – www.gokannur.in (“Website”) is owned and operated by TravelEzy Travel and Tourism (“TravelEzy”, “us”, “we” or “our”). Our Website is intended for use of getting information on our packages and products and for making travel related bookings by travellers / travel agents / their employees / their representatives / individuals (“Customer”)
As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant that:
- You are at least 18 years of age;
- You possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation;
- You will only use this Website to make legitimate reservations for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act;
- All information supplied by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete; and
- If you have a login to www.gokannur.in account, you will safeguard your account information and will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of your account by you and anyone other than you.
TravelEzy acts as an agent for various travel-related services and may not own the services booked and provided. As such, TravelEzy does not take liability the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any such suppliers or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting there from. We have no liability and will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or other causes beyond our direct control, and they have no responsibility for any additional expenses, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority.
In no event shall TravelEzy and/or our respective suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of, or in any way connected with, your access to, display of or use of this Website or with the delay or inability to access, display or use this Website (including, but not limited to, your reliance upon opinions appearing on this Website; any computer viruses, information, software, linked sites, products and services obtaining through this Website; or otherwise arising out of the access to, display of or use of this Website) whether based on a theory of negligence, contract, tort, strict liability, consumer protection statutes, or otherwise, and even if we and/or our respective suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
The Customer agrees to pay to TravelEzy the advertised price or a separately quoted price (“Price”) for the tour, package or other services (“Booking”) as requested. TravelEzy can request for payment in full or part to process the booking.
The Customer agrees to abide by all terms, conditions and directions of TravelEzy in respect of the Service booked including but not limited to:
- All matters regarding the conduct of the Booking such as safety, use of equipment, clothing, etc.
- Payment for the Booking — the Customer acknowledges and agrees that the Price charged by the TravelEzy for the Tour may be subject to changes due to various factors such as currency fluctuations, change in customer requirements, non-availability of booked service, etc.
- Cancellation Fees — If the Customer cancels or changes a Booking then the Customer agrees to abide by any cancellation or amendment policy applicable which may include the payment of a charge for the cancellation or amendment. BUT the Customer agrees that notwithstanding any specific Booking’s cancellation or refund policy, TravelEzy shall at all times be entitled to retain a Booking Fee of Rs.2,500/-.
- The Customer will be required by the service suppliers such as accommodation, flight, transport provider, etc to provide photo ID at check-in to ensure that their identity matches the booking identity.
Cancellations, Amendments and Refunds
Cancellation by Customer — If you are not able to avail a booking on the date and time you have booked you should contact TravelEzy office as far prior to this date and time as possible. Cancellation policy will vary according to the type of services booked. Refund will be affected after retaining the cancellation charges applicable on the booking. Refund will be made via cheque or bank transfer.
Cancellation by TravelEzy — In some cases TravelEzy may need to make alterations to a booking date, price, inclusions, itinerary, minimum numbers, ages etc. TravelEzy reserves the right to cancel, change, transfer or substitute any booking that you have made, at any time and for any reason. If you choose not to accept the alternatives offered, you will be entitled to a full refund. Notwithstanding the above, if we receive advance notice of a significant change to a booking, we will make a reasonable effort to communicate this to you and to facilitate an amendment of the booking.
In some instances, bank fees and exchange rates may mean the amount refunded is different to the amount originally paid for a tour, particularly in instances where a currency exchange is involved. TravelEzy warrants it has no control over any bank fees or exchange rates and is unable to accept responsibility for any such discrepancies in refunded amounts.
Refunds: All refund requests must be in writing and made direct to us. Claims must be made within 10 days of completion of travel arrangements. Refunds will not be made for bookings cancelled due to inclement weather or illness. No refunds will be made for services once travel arrangements have commenced. No guarantee is provided or warranted that any refund will be available.
Reporting of Incidents
Any abnormal incidents including injuries, service problems, cancellation of a service or dissatisfaction must be reported to TravelEzy during the event to allow us an opportunity to rectify the situation or provide assistance.
The Customer agrees that the terms of this agreement shall be governed by the laws of India and any dispute shall be heard by the court of appropriate jurisdiction in Kannur, Kerala, India.