Personally Identifiable Information like name(s) and contact details which may include e-mail address, office address or contact number(s), password etc.
- Booking information which includes information about the travel, bookings, passengers, travel preferences etc.
- Other information that may be requested or gathered during the visit, access or use of the Website.
Besides the above, when you browse the Website, we may collect information regarding the domain and host from which you access the Internet, the Internet Protocol address of the computer or Internet Service Provider you are using, and anonymous site statistical data, information furnished while navigating the Website, the systems and programs used and the time spent on our Website along with any other relevant information. The Website uses cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties to cater to provide you a better service and experience.
We may also collect and furnish such other information as is required in compliance of various laws, court order, as requested by other government or law enforcement authority, or in the good faith believe that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable including, without limitation, to protect our rights or properties or any or all of our affiliates, associates, employees, partners or officers or when we have reason to believe that disclosing the information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference to our operations, rights, interests, whether intentionally or otherwise, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities.
What is this information used for?
- To conduct bookings, ticketing and payment transactions for the services available on the Website;
- To communicate with regards to bookings made on the Website
- To improve the user friendliness of the site
- To improve customer service
- Website traffic analysis
- To send emails, SMS and other communications for providing services, responding to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- To respond to queries of the authorities in regard to your accessing of the site and services availed by you.
- For legal purposes (including but not limited to obtaining legal advice and dispute resolution)
- To conduct investigations relating to disputes, billing or fraud and preventing potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- To ensure meeting or complying with any applicable rules, laws, regulations, codes of practice or guidelines issued by any legal or regulatory bodies which are binding on Ottila or the Customer
- Automatic Logging of Session Data
Payment related information-
All credit cards/debit cards / other payment details and related personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
Customer is solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of their passwords, and their account information. We request them to be very careful, responsible, and alert with this information whether online or offline.